|Address:||122 West High Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1915|
|Original Owner:||J. J. Harris|
Constructed between 1913 and 1926, this building was originally designed for auto sales and service, with sales focused in the main lobby at the front and repair in the rear of the building. Two stories high, the most prominent feature of this building is the central balcony. The double-French doors providing access to the balcony appear to be historic in nature, if not original to the building. Directly above the balcony is a sandstone nameplate, naming "J. J. HARRIS" as the original owner of the building, though his sons were likely the individuals to operate the automobile business.