|Address:||501 South Main Street|
|Year Built:||1905, altered 2004|
|Original Owner:||C. A. & C. Railroad|
The first train pulled up to this depot in the summer of 1905. The last passenger train to arrive and depart was Train #625 in June, 1952, north-bound for Akron. This depot has served as a community meeting place since February 16, 1975, when it became known as "The Station Break." The architecture of this passenger depot, once serving the Cleveland, Akron & Columbus Railroad, as well as the Pennsylvania Railroad and local daily trains, has a heavy Oriental influence. This single story, stone and brick building is a long rectangular structure that runs parallel to the former railroad line, with a low-pitched hip roof. A square section, with a low-pitched pyramidal roof, provides space for the main lobby, and is slightly off-center from the rest of the building. A large portico stretches from the center of the square section. All of the roofs are finished with red terracotta tiles, and have wide, flared overhangs supported by large brackets.