|Address:||0 East Ohio Avenue|
|Year Built:||c. 1930s|
This building was originally constructed for use as an automobile showroom, with a service garage in the rear. For several years, it served as the storage warehouse for the local Goodwill Industries. This is one of the few buildings south of Ohio Avenue that remains from the pre-1959 Flood era. This early- to mid-20th century brick commercial warehouse retains most of its early architectural features, though the large garage doors and display windows have been boarded. The etched-glass transom above the westernmost window is intact, as well as the narrow transom above each of the entrance doors. The brick frieze panels below the cornice, located between each set of piers, have tiny stone square located in each corner of these panels. This is the most likely location used by F. R. Wetzel Studebaker in 1933, and may have been constructed specifically for this company.