|Address:||401 South Main Street|
Little is known about this building, but it has served the Mount Vernon community in tire sales for several decades, and is one of the few buildings south of Ohio Avenue that remains from the pre-1959 Flood era. This building is typical of mid- to late-1950s small-scale vernacular commercial architecture. A single-story building constructed using cement blocks, the storefront facade is faced with red brick. The side walls are reinforced by a series of cement block piers.