|Address:||309 South Main Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1930s, altered 1990, 2006|
This short one-story cement block and brick building was constructed sometime in the 1930s or 1940s, and is one of the few buildings south of Ohio Avenue that remains from the pre-1959 Flood era. the building currently sports a large, tall awning overhanging the storefront from the top of a parapet wall.