|Address:||14 East Gambier Street|
|Year Built:||1946, altered 1956|
While this short single-story brick building is rather plain compared to many of the mid-19th to early-20th century buildings within the Downtown Mount Vernon Historic District, it is a fine example of mid-20th century ideas of function over form. The wide aluminum-framed display windows extend the entire length of the facade. These, along with the deeply recessed glass double-doors and transom, are the only exterior windows in the building.