|Address:||12-16 West Vine Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1880s, c. 1900, c. 1920s, c. 1930s|
The Eagles Lodge has a long and complicated history. Two stories high and divided into three units, it took approximately 40 years of construction and alterations before the final appearance of the building was achieved. The easternmost bay is the oldest, constructed around the 1880s. The other two units were constructed individually near the turn-of-the-century. The westernmost was a barber shop, and the narrow middle unit was a small single-story lunchroom that was built in the small alley between the two outer units. The three separate buildings were officially incorporated into one structure sometime in the early-1920s to appear as it does today, with the central unit converted into a stairwell for the 2nd-floor meeting hall. It was likely around this time that the main facade was faced with blond brick to further unify the complex. The Federal Order of Eagles, Kokosing Aerie Lodge #760 currently occupies the 2nd floor of this building. This lodge space was added sometime in the mid- to late-1930s, once the fraternal order decided it was time to have its own meeting place.