|Address:||507 East High Street|
|Architectural Style:||Colonial Revival|
|Original Owner:||Clyde G. Conley|
Clyde G. Conley served as the president of the Mount Vernon Bridge Company from 1930 until 1951. He was also heavily involved in the Knox County Savings Bank and several community service organizations. The house is covered with gray stucco and has paired windows. The small front porch, supported by fluted Doric columns, may be original to the house.