|Address:||122 East High Street (formerly 124)|
|Year Built:||c. 1868|
|Original Owner:||George W. Stahl|
The house was built by George W. Stahl, a Mount Vernon merchant of the 19th century. The house is a basic Tuscan villa style house with a two-story bay window projecting from the front. The large brackets supporting the cornice and the ornamental lintels above the windows is typical of this style. Etched glass sidelights and transom surround the front entrance. The curved porch with Doric columns was added sometime around 1900.