|Address:||120½ East High Street (formerly 122)|
|Architectural Style:||American Foursquare/Colonial Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1909|
|Original Owner:||Rose Ankeny|
The first owner of the house was likely Rose Ankeny, who bought the lot on which the house stands from John Ewalt in 1909. The house is similar to the adjacent house at 120 East High Street, but this house has three roof dormers with hipped roofs. Two shallow bay windows protrude from the front and side of the house, and a large porch extends across the front of the house.