|Address:||100 East High Street|
|Architect/Builder:||W. A. Bounds|
|Original Owner:||Saint Paul's Episcopal Parish|
For some time, Columbus Delano prodded the parish of St. Paul's Episcopal Church to construct a parish house, which finally occurred in 1894. Delano had been Secretary of the Interior under President Grant and was highly influential in the church's affairs. Charles Baldwin, publisher of a local newspaper, died and left a sum to the building fund, and an interior chapel bears his name as a result.
The building is located on the corner of two very busy streets, allowing it a good deal of visibility. The parish's church building is located directly across the street. The building represents two phases of construction. The Richardsonian-Romanesque lower portion originally had a wooden frame apartment above it, which was removed in the 1940s. At that time, the brick walls were extended to form a second floor. A great stone arch, with the caption "St. Paul's Parish House" carved on it, plain stone lintels, and Victorian stained glass windows are among its original features.