|Address:||505 North Gay Street|
|Architectural Style:||Tudor Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1905|
|Original Owner:||F. H. & Anna Avery|
The house was probably built around the year 1905 by F. H. and Anna Avery. A large Queen Anne house, the wall treatment is wood siding on the 1st story and wood shingles on the 2nd story. There is imitation half-timbering in the gable ends. The house has an oriental flavor, which is accented with brackets under flared eaves. Other features of the house include a porch with paired Tuscan columns, and diagonal mullions in the tops of windows.