|Address:||315 East Woodside Drive|
|Year Built:||c. 1865; c. 1935|
Albert Sherwood owned the property inthe mid- to late-19th century, but it is not know who he was or his occupation, but he was most likely a farmer. The house has had many additions through the years, but the original structure remains visible. The Italianate home was constructed around the time of the Civil War, and features a low hip roof with a wide overhang, and symmetrical windows. Cornice brackets no longer exist. The front door is covered by a gabled portico supported by square columns, which was added sometime in the 20th century. A large addition to the rear of the house was added in the 1930s, and features a large gable dormer window. Later additions extend from the south elevation of the house, each witha gable roof, and were constructed throughout the late-20th century and into the early 2000s.