|Address:||306 East Wiggin Street|
|Architectural Style:||Italianate; Vernacular|
|Year Built:||c. 1880|
This building has a long history as a fraternal lodge. In 1896 it was listed as the "PSU Lodge," but it is not known which fraternity or organization that this is. It was later used as the meeting lodge for the Gambier Knights of Pythias, incorporated by Don W. Morrison on February 17, 1994. This fraternal order only lasted just over 10 years, and was cancelled on March 26, 2004. The "FBC 760" plaque still hangs on the buidling. Kenyon College purchased the property in 2012.
The house has many halmarks of the Italianate style, including the moderate sloped gable with wide overhanging cornice, and tall narrow windows. A small portico was added over the main entrance with floral spandrels between the thin, plain wood columns. This section of the house may once have been a tower, based on the separate roofline. A short single story section was added to the rear of the house sometime in the mid- to late-1920s.