|Address:||302 East Wiggin Street|
|Architectural Style:||Colonial Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1865|
It is unknown exactly when this house was constructed, but it most likely dates to sometime around the Civil War, perhaps earlier. It was owned in the 1870s by James Young, an area farmer. The house continued to serve as the Young homestead at least into the late-1890s. It is a fairly simple two-story frame home with side gables. It is very symmetrical with the main entrance on the first floor and a second-story door both prominently displayed in the center. The full-length front porch is a later addition, and is supported by slender spindle columns. The entrance most likely had a small portico originally.