|Address:||103 Scott Alley West|
|Year Built:||c. 1907|
This small building was constructed sometime in the early 20th century between 1903 and 1907 as the Gambier town hall and village fire department. It was used as the town hall into the 1980s. It is now used as a small retail store. It is a simple single-story front gable structure defined by a small gabled bell tower on the main facade. The central entrance is flanked by two tall windows. There is a small chimney near the center of the roofline.