|Address:||201 Scott Alley East|
|Year Built:||c. 1875; c. 1905|
This was one of the lots owned by Thomas R. Head, but by 1896 had transferred to an A. J. Bickle, and it was likely around this time that the house was built. It is one and one-half stories high, with a moderately pitched side gable roof that faces Scott Alley. The small addition at the rear of the building, on the east side of the house, was most likely added sometime in the early-20th century, based on the use of concrete block for the foundation.