|Address:||101 Meadow Lane|
|Year Built:||c. 1880; c. 1970|
The house was owned by an L. Vernon in 1896. The design of the house is consistent with other small-scale front gable houses built by the middle class during the late-19th century. The house stands at one and one half story, The original main facade faces Meadow Lane, and has a large rectangular window in the gable, with a central entrance flanked by single windows. The entrance is now covered by an enclosed porch. A small addition on the south elevation was added, likely sometime in the early-1890s. The single-story wing extending from the northeast corner of the house is more recent still, likely dating to around the 1970s, complete with attached garage.