|Address:||204 Kokosing Drive|
|Architectural Style:||Tudor Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1935|
|Original Owner:||Kenyon College|
Psi Upsilon was founded at Union College in 1833 and established its first chapter west of the Alleghenies in 1860 at Kenyon College.
This fraternity lodge appears to have been built in the mid-1930s or early-1940s. The building has a Tudor Revival character, and the cross gables give it a small chapel-like appearance. It is one of the major fraternity lodges of Kenyon College, and its architectural style blends well with the campus's overall Gothic Revival nature. It stands at one story, with large stone chimneys rising from the gable ends. The entire lodge is executed in large, random-sized sandstone blocks with a rockface finish. The L-shaped building has three windows along the east elevation, each covered with wood shutters. Three similar windows, also covered with wood shutters, are located on the west side of the building.