|Address:||108 Duff Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1880|
This house was once owned by J. Sapp. It is a large two-story structure that is Italianate in style. The low hip roof has wide overhanging eaves that were once supported by decorative cornice brackets, which have since been removed. The tall windows retain their four pane configuration, and are flanked by false shutters. The windows and door on main east facade are offset, giving the house an asymmetrical appearance. A large enclosed porch that wraps around the north east corner, extending across most of the north side. There is a porch door standing directly on the corner, reached by a small series of concrete steps. A small single-story addition extends from the rear of the house.