|Address:||103 Duff Street|
|Architectural Style:||Vernacular; Greek Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1865|
Little is known about this house, although by 1896 it was owned by J. A. Bickle. It is a simple one and a half story house with a steeply pitched side gable roof. The west facade facing Duff Street has two tall windows on the first floor, and a window centered below the eaves on the second floor. All of the windows are flanked by false shutters. The entrance is located on the north side of the house beneath a simple porch with square columns. A small addition to the east end of the house was most likely added in the mid-20th century.