|Address:||415 Chase Avenue|
|Year Built:||c. 1865|
This house was once owned by a J. E. Rhodes, and later by R. Jolley. It originally was a simple cross gable house, very similar to other houses that were constructed after the Civil War. The addition of a small porch with Tuscan columns was done sometime around 1900. The rear addition to the house appears to have been done sometime in the mid- to late-20th century.