|Address:||406 Chase Avenue|
|Year Built:||c. 1875; c. 1935|
This property was owned by an Anna McConner early in its history. Though many of its architectural features such as brackets and molding have been removed, the overall shape, roofline, and window configurations reveal that this house was constructed in the popular Italianate style. There is a central entrance in the front facade facing Chase Avenue, which is flanked by tall rectangular windows. These, as well as the other windows throughout the house, would most likely have had two panes in the upper and lower sashes. The hip roof creates a wide overhanging eave as is commonly found in Italianate buildings, and has a brick chimney projecting from the center. The side porch was added sometime in the mid- to late-20th century. The single-story extension at the rear of the house has a shed roof, and was likely added around the same time as the porch.