|Address:||201 West Brooklyn Street|
|Architectural Style:||Queen Anne|
Built by Clark Brown in 1903, the house was later purchased by Harcourt Parish in 1916 for use as a rectory. It is still used as the parish house for the Episcopal congregation of Gambier.
The most prominent feature of this house is the large 2-story bay projection from the front facade. The gable of this projection has an attic ventilation window that may have originally been a real window. If this is the case, the window would most likely have had a large central pane surrounded by a border of smaller panes. The smaller front gable has a diamond window beneath the eaves. Above the front porch is a wide triple window. The house retains wood siding and much of its original trim.