|Address:||401 East Brooklyn Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1860|
There is little known about George Dale, who owned the house in 1871, and may very well have been the original owner. The house itself is a fairly simple wood frame structure that was common in this area during the mid-19th century. Standing two stories tall, it is a simple cross-gable design. The front entrance was originally located in the left bay of the front gable, but has since been relocated to the right bay. The door is covered by a small gabled portico supported by round, fluted Tuscan columns. A small single story section at the northwest corner of the house was added at an unknown date.