|Address:||67-69 North Main Street|
|Architectural Style:||Greek Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1840|
This building has served a dual purpose for much of its history. The northern half was a residential dwelling, while the southern half served as a doctor's office at least from 1896 to 1915. S. Glosser owned the property in 1896, but it is not known if he lived there or if he was a doctor. By 1900, Leroy Glosser, perhaps his son or other relation, owned the building. Leroy was born in Fredericktown in 1850. He became a carpenter, and married Clara Castner in 1874. Clara was born in 1852 in Woodbury, Pennsylvania. Together they had a son, George E. Glosser, who was born on August 4, 1878.
This is one of Fredericktowns oldest buildings. While it began as a dual residential and commercial structure, it currently serves solely as the latter. A central entrance, framed by pilasters and an entablature, lends some decoration to this simple structure. The rear of the building has a long shed roof over a single-story addition that likely dates to shortly after the house was built.